Watch the Show
KLG & Hoda
lablue's Recent Activity
Movies to look forward to in 2012
Fri Dec 30, 2011
this is why so many people no longer go to movies. either boring stories or ridiculous premise . did not see any juvenile comedies ( hangover ; bridesmaids etc.) at least those or worth a chuckle. The movies you list show the sad state the world is in . They are either boring , depressing stories (t …
Colo. man returns $10,000 found at Vegas airport
Mon Dec 26, 2011
years ago i found about 7000 in cash in a bank bag laying in a parking lot . it was pouring rain and very early in the morning . no one would have known if i would have driven off with the money. there was a deposit slip from a store in the bag so i was able to see where the money came from. at the …
Where harassment is higher, so are salaries
Wed Nov 30, 2011
i am writing a book "THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT SEXUAL HARASSER" . It is a book about what 55% of people really think . The other 45% can kiss my a$$. Have a good day whiners.
Revenge of the internal combustion engine
Tue Nov 15, 2011
we as a people are way too selfish to even look at the benefits of EV technology.
Questions & Answers
lablue hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
Are you a procrastineater?
Which #NoShaveTODAY beard did you like best?
Should Ray Rice be signed by an NFL team?
Did the grand jury make the right decision in the Ferguson case?
American Music Awards: Best dressed
Which of the Kindest Kid finalists should win the grand prize?
How much do you love mayo?
Who's your favorite pop culture Jesus
What's the biggest challenge you've had as a couple after having children?
Other TODAY users
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New